Customer reviews

on 27 November 2016
I love this set. I've got a lovely collection building up and this was bought to add to it. Fantastic quality. My set has been in constant use for well over 2 years and doesn't have one crack or chip!
on 2 March 2014
I bought this to match my tall Monsoon mug which it contrasts with (rather than being a direct match). I don't usually go for saucers so have forgotten about the reassuring rattle from a cup of tea or coffee!
Unusually for Amazon, was sent the wrong item but their returns dept sorted me out quickly enough.
on 23 January 2018
As described arrived promptly
on 23 February 2015
Was a bit cheaper here than the average high street shops. Bought the individual set items to complete the collection at a cheaper price then the shops.
on 22 March 2013
Bought this as a continuation of my daughter's collection. Lovely delicate looking piece-looks much more expensive than it is-check out all the other lovely pieces available in this collection!!
on 22 February 2016
OK
on 21 May 2015
Brill
on 6 February 2015
Beautiful quality, deliver on time
on 5 January 2012
THESE SAUCERS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE PERFECT BUT THEY ARE 'SECOUNDS' AS THE GLAZE IN PARTS IS VERY ROUGH.THESE WOULD HAVE BEEN REJECTED BY DENBY AND MARKETED AS SECOUNDS TO BUYERS. THEY WERE HOWEVER NOT ADVERTISED ON AMAZON AS SECOUNDS...BUYER BEWARE.
on 8 September 2013
these saucers were purchased as a gift for my daughter to match her dinner service she loves them as all denby very good quality