- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2839 KB
- Print Length: 316 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Anessa Books (20 July 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00M0CWOG4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #25,362 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£12.20|
Save £8.93 (73%)
Demons of Desire (Half-Breed Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 316 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of £3.49 after you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Demons of Desire (Half-Breed Series Book 1)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Glad I kept going.
I know from the Templar Series the authors style of writing is so easy follow and the characters and storylines providing an excellent read. This book has not changed my views.
Loved the mix of character types, some regular some new. The story takes the reader on a real roller coaster ride as the heroine is constantly prevented from allowing her amorous nature from being fulfilled and thus diminishing her powers. Fortunately help is at hand from her demon mentor - no further clues from me, read the book.
The storyline is ingenious with some lovely twists. The ending was a big surprise. Whilst rounding the current story off we learn there is a lot more to our heroine than we or even she knows. I am looking forward to the next book to find out more.
I can fully recommend the book to all fantasy followers, you will not be disappointed. If like me you are not a fan of heavy sex don't worry. I was surprised how well this side of the story was dealt with.
My thanks to Debra Dunbar for a great story. I did promise to start the Imp series so book 1 will be my next read.
This is a very predictable story that doesn't bring anything much new to the 'succubus' stories that are ten a penny these days. The main character is irritating, immature and unlikeable. I quite like the odd racy bits in books if they work, but in this case it felt as though it was the key element in the story, which wound from one panting encounter to another.
Almost feels as though it is written by another author - fans of Imp series should probably give this one a miss.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Demons & Devils
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Low Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Demons & Devils
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Low Fantasy