- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Democracy In The Digital Age: How we'll Vote and what we'll vote about Paperback – 4 July 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'A moving, immersive and nuanced portrait of a tight-knit social world, its people and its values.'
Learn more about The Booker Prize 2020
- Paperback : 138 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1909421995
- ISBN-13 : 978-1909421998
- Dimensions : 15.6 x 0.81 x 23.39 cm
- Publisher : Arena Books Ltd (4 July 2017)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,375,718 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
About the Author
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|