- Visit our Cookware Store for great brands at top prices.
Demeyere 7-in. Nonstick Resto Egg Poacher.
- Material: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 4-egg capacity
- Origin: Indonesia
- Cleaning & Care: Handwash Recommended
- Warranty: 30-year
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
KitchenCraft Carbon Steel Induction-Safe 4-Cup Egg Poacher / Sauté Pan, 21 cm (8.5")
KitchenCraft Non-Stick Induction-Safe 6-Cup Egg Poacher / Sauté Pan, 26 cm (10")
Sapphire 20 cm 4-Cup Egg Poacher
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
Brunchtime! This stainless Egg Poacher by Demeyere will help you prepare the perfect eggs Benedict, poached eggs with corned beef hash, poached eggs in brothgetting egg-cited? Made of 18/10 stainless steel, it features a 5 layer base for even heat distribution with a 1/4-in. pure aluminum core. The pan measures 7-in. across and has a matching tempered glass lid, so you can keep an eye on food as it cooks. Stainless insert allows you drop in the 4 detachable nonstick egg-poaching cups. Or use the saute pan alone for sauces, vegetables, grains or melting butter. Handle is designed to stay cool (warm) to the touch at most stovetop temperatures..
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I wasn't sure what to expect but to my pleasant surprise it made perfect eggs on my first try. I put a very thin coating of Canola oil using a paper towel into the cups and used a butter knife to gently separate the eggs from the holder after cooking. This was a simple and foolproof method of preparing. It took about 4 1/2 minutes to cook the eggs after the water came to a boil. The unit is also very easy to clean.
N.B.: the eggs are actually steamed in a cup, not poached, and are therefore somewhat different than true poached eggs but are excellent nonetheless and much easier to prepare.
I have owned this now for almost 2 years and like other DeMeyere products, it is a well-made sturdy piece of equipment that I think will probably last a lifetime.
- FOUR wells - the right number for us.
- GLASS cover - we can see the status of the eggs (though, honestly, after 50 years, a clock gives all the information we need: at 4 minutes the whites are quite done, and they finish cooking while resting on the toast, waiting for fork and teeth.
- Non-stick cups = easy cleaning
- Solid pan with heavy bottom won't warp and rock on the burner as our old basic poacher did decades ago.
- Each cup has a (detachable) handle, so each can be lifted out to serve the egg. We just happened to have a soup ladle that exactly suited the ovoid cups of the old poacher, but this one doesn't require any extra tools for serving.
- And it actually nestles in with our other pots on the cupboard pot shelf (your experience will differ).