on 23 September 2014
I did enjoy this book; the storyline kept me reading on.
Set in beautiful Ochos Rios, a struggling couple go on holiday to rekindle their flame, but there are options in paradise, as the friends they went with open the door to a whole new world.

Given that this book looks at 'wife swapping' (for want of a better phrase), the actual sex scenes are a 'bit of a flash in a pan'. There's plenty of sizzle, as there is a slow burn build up, and the foreplay is great, but the actual act seems to be over a bit quickly.

But that's the only negative I have to say, and that's my personal taste.

I love the characters, and I love the scenery even more.

If nothing else, I now want to go on holiday to Jamaica!
on 26 November 2013
★★★★★ Rating from me! :)
I'm a big fan of the MY BODY TRILOGY by Author Blakely Bennett; well now she as written The Demarcation of Jack with husband Dana Bennett.
I had the privilege of test reading this book and I have to say I loved this read It's funny & sexy (especially Marc) and a real roller coaster of emotions as you follow Jenna's story & her feelings within her marriage towards her husband Jack.
Jenna & Jack go on a trip to Jamaica with friends & couple Marc & Summer where they become more than just friends which leaves Jenna & Jack with a lot to deal with and to think about!!...love all the characters they can make you feel happy and even angry towards them, so if a book can make you feel like this then you know you have a good read...can't wait for book 2 ...more Marc please ;)
well done Dana & Blakely x
~Serena~
on 23 December 2014
Please, please, please hurry with book 2.