Colour: Black/Grey|Size: Waist 34-36" - Large|Change

on 27 February 2015
Fits true to size, wicking and lightweight. But shorts are very short and what there is of the leg tends to roll up in use. The pad is bulky, firm and a bit uncomfortable between the legs. 6'6" 200lb 37" waist = XL.
on 16 May 2013
Overall decent value for money.

Bought as a spare pair and so do pretty much what I wanted, couple of points...

1. Get the next size up, they appear to be on the smallest of the size ranges and are not generous. Still, comfy when on if size right!
2. They do ride on on the thigh during a ride as there's no leg elastication etc. So, ok for shorter rides but could be annoying / chaffing over longer distances
on 7 June 2012
good quality well sattified makes bike riding a pleasure intend to buy two pairs as first pair was a trial 10/10
on 31 January 2015
I bought the Large 34-36 and I am a 33/34 waist. They fit great but the band at the top is on the edge of too tight. I'd recommend a XL for 33-35 users. The product is superb. Comfy to wear, pad sits neatly and doesn't show underneath trousers/jeans etc. I use these if cycling in to town to meet friends so I get a comfy ride but don't need to change when I get there.
on 23 June 2016
Came up a size too small, I have the ladies version to compare so had to send them back for a 36 when his trousers are 32. Don't know if faulty or all like that, they wouldn't refund return postage, but sent bigger size without delivery charge. Therefore cost @£1.20 extra. He wore them for a long bike ride and they did help, they're like underwear not to be worn on their own, please!
on 5 August 2016
Ordered on the 2nd August and arrived on the 4th great service . I ordered the large and the fit perfect very comfortable pad is not to large but adequate for what I wanted . I am 5ft 9inches tall and weigh 12 st normally I would buy medium but as other reviews stated buy a size up .
My main use for these will be under ordinary shorts on short to mid rides . I also have running leggings without a pad which will now be able to be used for cycling so in all a great buy
on 23 May 2012
Comfortable to wear and a great comfort whilst cycling. These shorts cut down on soreness by about 80% and if you are on your bike 3 hours or more a day makes a huge difference.
on 26 June 2012
These shorts are very comfy. I no longer have any pain in my backside when I am cycling. Does the job very nicely. My commute to work is around 13 miles and when i did not have these i was getting awful pains around 11 miles in to my ride. This problem has now disappeared. The benefit of having these shorts are you can wear anything you want over them and they are not expensive.
on 19 July 2015
I'm always a little worried about purchasing clothing without first trying it on, but I selected my size and when they arrived, they fitted as expected and are very comfy for making medium distance cycle rides (up to 30 miles in a single stint). I haven't tried them on longer rides, so I can't comment.

Compared to normal cycling shorts, these have the added benefit of being completely concealed by a pair of cargo shorts, so after reaching my destination, I can walk around without standing out!
on 7 July 2015
Slightly small on the sizing.
Brought 32-34 medium.
I am 33, but can wear.
Padding good and in right place allows extra time on the bike.
Seem to be wearing well and washing up ok.
Would buy again.