Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 23 August 2013
This is the first protein suppliment I have taken. It doesn't taste bad but has a thick, gritty texture. It's not difficult to swallow though and you get used to it very quickly. As opposed to quality, the packaging sure makes it sound good but I don't know in relation to other products on the market. Make sure you look for the scoop inside the bottle and contact the supplier if they've forgotten to supply the scoop. They'll ship one out straight away
on 1 April 2015
Though it's clearly labeled as "chocolate", it also has strawberry flavoring included that's more prominent than I care for. It's like getting a chocolate shake right after someone used the same machine to make a strawberry one. It's not unstomachable and some people may actually enjoy it, but I would not order this again unless it was changed. Nutritionally it's pretty solid and it's well-priced.
on 1 June 2014
I've always used a different protein brand but due to the high prices I thought I'd try this product. Arrived in really good time and couldn't be happier with it. Tastes really good and blends well in the shaker. I like to get chocolate for my porridge in the mornings and this goes really well in it! Very good product at a good price!
on 13 June 2013
Great product and Price.
Full of BBCAs, great taste and easy mixing.

Only problem: ordered twice with Amazon, and always got it delivered late...

Recommended
on 19 May 2014
The taste is very good compared to most protein powders I've tried. It mixes very well however it's occasionally slightly gritty. The price for the product is the real benefit. I probably would opt for the pouches in future however (500g) so I can reuse this tub.
on 29 March 2015
This protein is way better than other brands tastes fantastic I use this up to three times a day no hesitation it's fabulous *****star.☺