Delonghi ECAM26.455.BLB Bean to Cup Coffee Machine, 2 Litre, 15 Bar - Blueberry
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Versatile machine to create the perfect coffee
- Coffee grinder offers 13 adjustable settings to help you get the coffee that suits you
- Use the memory function to set the amount of milk, temperature, coffee and quantity of water to tailor your coffee
- Own cleaning system built in to the machine
- A variety of options are designed to help save electricity
Interest-free monthly payments and other finance options may be available on eligible orders of items sold by Amazon totalling £400 or more. Finance provided by Hitachi Personal Finance. Interest may be payable. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This versatile machine will give you plenty of options to create your perfect coffee. Use either beans or ground coffee with the coffee grinder offering 13 adjustable settings to help you get the coffee that suits you. Adjust the water quantity, coffee quantity and size, for cups varying between 86 to 142mm. A cover for the coffee beans container will help maintain flavour for longer, while an optional water filter will help you program the water hardness. You can also prepare two cups from one single brewing unit. Use the memory function to set the amount of milk, temperature, quantity of ground coffee and the quantity of water to enable quick access to your ideal drink. :
. Maintenance is easy thanks to a number of indicators designed to let you know when your machine needs cleaning. The cappuccino system has its own cleaning system warning, while the water reservoir and drip tray both have indicators to let you know the liquid levels. Automatic programmes for rinsing and decalcification mean the machine will do much of the cleaning itself.
1 x Delonghi ECAM26455
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am so glad I paid a bit more for a machine with a milk carafe, it makes perfect latte's and cappuccinos without faffing around with frothing milk in a jug. I find that if I keep it topped up with fresh milk it only needs a full clean once a week, a quick programme provided steam clean after use only takes about 10 seconds and it keeps key dispensing areas clean and safe. It is easy to attach/detach and used straight from the fridge does not affect the temperature of the coffee. You only need to set the coffee temp once to your liking.
I have programmed my machine to come on every morning at a pre-set time so that the cups are warm on top and its ready to use when I wake up and it then switches off after one hour after .I leave home, this way if I want 1/2/3 cups its always ready to go.
I find that I get about 35-40 cups from a hopper full of coffee (around 250 grams).Read more ›
1) It feels a bit flimsy, I am, not sure it would take much abuse
2) I have had it for just under 3 months, and already the display is starting to fail (seems to reset if you disconnect it from mains)
3) It is very noisy
4) If you are happy with the preset coffees that's fine, but programming it is quite difficult and the manual is useless. I resorted to youtube where there are some useful guides
5) It has a hole for the use of ready ground coffee. I have tried this several times and the grounds just fall out of the bottom of the machine, so I am stumped. This is a bit annoying as my wife only drinks decaff coffee and changing the beans before the hopper is empty is challenging
6) The coffee is not delivered piping hot (that's correct to avoid burning the coffee), and it take some time so you need to heat the cup with hot water to avoid a stone cold coffee The cup warmer is just that, a warmer, not a heater.
All in all I am very pleased with it, and it is used several times a day so I can live with the niggles.
Less impressive so far is De Longhi's customer service. Registration of the machine, acknowledged by an automated response, was supposed to produce a "free" water filter and (presumably) further detail of the free service after one year. Even an e-mail asking why no response has failed to rouse them from their slumber. The free coffee offer also turned out to be a hook to get you commited to receiving a regular coffee order from them.. Considering this machine was originally retailing at around the £1k mark a little better customer service should be expected. It gives me some concern as to the level of response should the machine develop any faults in the future.
ADD Update on 21 Feb. This mornings post has brought a parcel from De Longhi with the promised items! Someone must have read my review!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had this a year now and would not want to be without it!Published 10 months ago by Jason Paul Dorey
Delonghi Prima Donna, ECAM26,455 is a superb bean to cup automatic coffee machine. I have been an avid espresso drinker for over fifteen years and an intense user of bean to cup... Read morePublished 18 months ago by aristo antipas
Ordered December 23rd and it arrived on December 27th- amazing service. Even better it was half price at that time. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Louise M
great machine you just need to know how to use
advice on how to get hot milk drink base such as cappuccino : first set the temperature the coffee to the maximum level... Read more
Just gave this too my husband and he loves it! Makes good coffee and the kids love making hot chocolate 24/7 now!!Published 20 months ago by Mrs. LCV Bonner-Davies