on 27 April 2013
Very pleased
on 19 March 2012
The Dell computer was well packed, and worked perfectly when I attached all my bits and pieces, keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner and speakers. It was exactly as described in the Sellers summary and I consider this to be a bargain. Delivery was a couple of days late, but I live in a small Town on the North coast of Scotland and expect some delays in delivery. This was not a problem, I would recommend Perfect IT.
on 1 May 2012
A bit dirty, some cosmetic scrapes but fully functional.
Once Windows was wiped it was up and running Linux in about 30 minutes.
Delivery was *very* swift.
Recycling like this is to be commended.
on 23 February 2012
I needed a second pc for my kids to free up my laptop and i decided to purchase this second hand unit from easy pc's. i have had it a good 3 months and so far so good no problems to report working fine, kids happy dad happy. A budget priced pc that does it all perfect for kids and adults alike. A decent item from a decent seller,A++++++
on 23 November 2012
If you want a good reliable PC, capable of all normal home uses IE: Email and word processing this is the one, used, but in excellent order, well wrapped for the journey, and superb value for money in these trying times I recommend this seller without hesitation
on 2 November 2012
Its a nice little PC for the money but....

THIS ITEM DOES NOT HAVE A CD/DVD REWRITER !!!

I complained about this today and was informed by Microdream that they know this but they couldnt change the description in the main (Headline grabbing) field.

So zero marks to Amazon for allowing this blatent misdescription in the headline,and zero marks to Microdream for the obvious sales ploy to increase business.

By the way I was told I could send it back,but to make sure its very, very, very, very, well packed because if theres any damage at all its down to me...

Sometimes you just know they will find some dont you? ;-)

2 stars, because for all this sharp practice its a nice little PC
on 1 December 2012
Excellent service. Item arrived before time and well packaged. Once conneted it started up without trouble. Excellent product for the money. running well and allowed me to replace my very old and outdated pc.
on 24 March 2013
It arrived in good time and packaging. In addition to the tidy certified refurbishment, it is installed with good programs which make it a ready to use offline tool, ready also to take over your latest post XP busted computers registered program. Anyhow in this world of money mad mayhem, I am happy to give a good review where it is due.
on 4 April 2013
A bit noisy but reliable. Loads of usb ports, dvds and games play well. I bought it for my kids so that they can get some it skills without using my stuff. Funny enough they seem to take better care of that one than my devices. Anyway glad i bought it coz pc games are much cheaper than leap pad and other stuff for kids. Kids are 2 and 4.
on 11 February 2013
Well packaged and arrived promptly. Slight disapointment with the DVD drive not being locked into place and this had moved back inside the case. More marks on the case than I was expecting as described as 'very good'. Plugged it in and seems to work fine though.