on 1 July 2012
Brought the Dell optiplex GX620 for the wife when she set up her small business from home. Unfortunately I did get a chance to install the box till a few months after we had received it but when I did the thing would just not work, To start with it would not boot up (just buzzing like an alarm) the cd driver was wonky and would not read a disc and when I took the top off, the inside was had dust and fluff over the boards. Also kept getting warning messages about the memory. Took it to be checked over and it's now at the tip. E-mailed twice but no response from seller!!!
4 people found this helpful
on 21 February 2012
The quality is very good, the delivery was the next working day. A little bit of cosmetic damage on the box but what you expect for re-conditioned. Only prob was on Xp Pack 2 loaded but a quick download and all ok. Running office 2010 perfectly and very quickly. It like have a new computer at the fraction of the price. Bargin.
6 people found this helpful
on 6 May 2013
Dell make reasonable equipment .

This is refurb so I feel like Im getting value .

I like what I know and I know windows like an old friend .

Not a machine for expansion obviously , the dvd rom is pants but it's an adequate workstation . I bought it as a standby in case I got caught short so no big deal .

Its well made to the point of being hefty which is always reassuring to me .

Word of advice , get a Win XP install disc from an Amazon dealer , a psycological piece of mind .
on 17 April 2012
I have had a bit of trouble which I am presently trying to sort out. It appears that this tower will not support all the ports that it has (back & front) at the same time. In order to use some some functions, I need to disconnect some of those I am not using at that time or be warned on screen that I am overloading. Is this normal? Any advice would be welcome. Other than that it works well.
One person found this helpful
on 26 July 2013
Great computer but make sure you buy from somewhere who knows about computers, this computer is fast and as plenty of hard storage, overall a great computer
on 13 September 2012
I have bought this for one of my friend. He used around around 6 weeks after he gone for holiday (for 3 weeks) the day he came from holiday he try to use this computer, suddenly there was smoke and smell came from this hardrive. Only 2 Months warranty.
Basicly my advice to buyers don't buy this product otherwise you will be same situation....
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
on 21 April 2016
good buy
on 4 December 2014
No better than ok
on 6 June 2014
Bought this & was really impressed. Ran well, good speed, until it exploded after 2 weeks of light use.
Switched it on, went bang, I nearly got electrocuted
One person found this helpful
on 14 June 2012
VERY NICE PC JUST WHAT I WANTED !!!
TOTAL BARGAIN FOR THE HIGH SPEC !
HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!