on 4 February 2013
This computer was built in 2008. It was delivered as if it had come direct from Dell. It was a clean machine with Open office and VLC installed (both being very good feeware software). After installing a upgraded graphics card (about £35) the computer easily handled full HD video streaming. Great computer from a very good supplier. This will be able to handle all home user needs except for extreme gaming.
on 12 September 2014
I bought this PC but upgraded it considerably at the time of purchase so it ended up being an Optiplex 760 SFF. I live in a small house and space it at a premium, but performance is also important. Originally it ran Ubuntu 12.04LTS or Windows 7 Pro under a dual boot setup but I now run Linux Mint 17 on it (which is based on Ubuntu 14.04). It is well suited to both OSs. I use it for video processing and as a media server, which it does well using Samsung Play. The only thing it lacked was a USB 3.0 port though I have fitted a card which provides me with 2 such ports. This machine is often on all night and is very quiet in operation - it's on the landing outside our bedroom and we cannot hear it from there.
on 18 February 2015
I bought this second hand for £200 of Sams' Computers back in February or March of 2013. I never had any trouble with it. It still works fine today (February 2015). Top marks for delivery and durability and functionality.
on 9 February 2015
Yes great bit of kit, but had to replace a few things to get it working properly!!