on 17 October 2012
Recieved the pc in good time, but found that the monitor did not work at first, a quick google told me how to fix the setting, then ok until it blue screened 30 minutes later. Spoke to supplier who thought it might be bad RAM - so he sent more - this did not help so he then agreed to replace the pc. The courier arrived quickly and took the old one away as well at no cost to me. All working ok now, and in fact a great little pc, especially for the money. I guess you take a chance with reconditioned and we were unlucky, but the follow up was very good and we have ended up with a bargain. I would recommend this route for a cheap pc.
on 28 December 2012
Item arrived days before and the PC is running well. I had an issue with the supplied Wi-Fi dongle, but the follow up with the Seller was good. Very professional seller and commercial too. This is the first time I'm buying used computer and I'm quite happy with the bargain. I would recommend this route for a cheap PC.
on 13 January 2013
yeah its ok not all dell parts like myfirst one but works fine..fair bit of damage on it but works fine..good for price..
on 23 February 2013
I have had my Dell PC Optipex GX620 USFF-1 now for since February this year and I think that for a small and complete computer it is first rate I have recommended it to friends and family it is small and compact and takes up a very small workspace and of course the price of just over £100.00 pounds it's marvellous. Well done Dell

C.C.R
on 11 August 2013
originally desktop unit was defective, it did not work at all,when i contacted the seller who gave 6 month warranty, they sent out a replacement immediately after i sent the defective one back to them every thing now works perfectly. i am very happy with it.
on 11 March 2013
a problum at first but have a top rated computer thanks for good computer will use a agian will user for parts
on 3 September 2014