Customer reviews

DELL 210-30611 Laser Printers
Style: 210-30611|Change
Price:£218.00

on 22 August 2014
I bought this to use in my one man business. I have given this one star because I found it impossible to use ( no doubt someone with high grade printer knowledge would not agree) However , if you are not tech savvy don't buy this ; the instructions are impenetrable, I never did find the print button, or how to cancel a printing job once it had started. I grew to hate it with a deep and vitriolic passion. I chose it because it was described by expert reviewers as reliable and a good work horse with no flowery extras. In fact it is huge, very, very heavy and pretty useless if you don't speak jargon. I sent it back and now have a friendly Hewlett Packard that does everything simply and efficiently and is light and Small to boot, so it fits on the corner of my desk.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 July 2017
I've found this to be a great machine. The only issue I've had is with the cost of the cartridges. I've printed over 30,000 sheets since purchase. No paper jams, no errors. I would say you need to be careful when printing multiple copies in duplex mode because if there are an odd number of sides, it will print the first side of the next copy onto the back of the last side of the previous copy.
on 21 March 2014
Ultra compact considering it takes an entire ream of paper.
Very solidly constructed as a result. Operates relatively quiet:
when the pages start streaming out fast, each with a satisfying "click",
you know you're dealing with a quality piece of kit.
And the text is beautiful, well above average.
Bargain of the year so far.
on 3 November 2017
Fantactic
on 17 November 2016
Great Printer, scanner, copier, etc.
on 9 January 2017
excellent, versatile, fast including first print off.
on 14 March 2014
This is a spectacular piece of kit! Amazingly fast and wonderful quality prints. This is the second one I've bought.
on 6 May 2014
Very good machine and easy to commence use.

The instructions for use easy to understand and the linking in to the office server was without difficulty.
on 27 August 2014
Fantastic printer, shame the toner is sooo expensive at nearly 50% of the printer cost when renewing.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 9 July 2014
The printer itself is ok but not long after the warranty ran out it started putting horizontal lines on the paper, making it useless.

I spent absolutely ages trying to fix it, including a long time trying to get help from Dell, who were totally unhelpful and clearly have no interest in customer service.

I tried to sell it on ebay, being honest about the problem and hoping someone would at least take the ink cartridges which were worth £400. I got no bids, which says it all. I won't buy anything from Dell again.