Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Nov 2012, 12:45:41 GMT
A Doyle says:
So I pre ordered from amazon for the first time a few weeks back. I ordered first class and my item was dispatched yesterday. So im wondering, its now 12:42 and the royal mail have been. Does the item come later or was it meant to be with the mail?

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Nov 2012, 12:51:34 GMT
N McBride says:
Chances are your copy will arrive tomorrow if your post has already been delivered today. amazon should have dispatched them sooner, but I guess there's not much you can do now but wait. mine isn't here either so I know how you feel.

Posted on 6 Nov 2012, 13:01:41 GMT
RobJackson says:
same here, post arrived but no Halo 4.

i'm getting quite annoyed with this

Posted on 6 Nov 2012, 13:06:20 GMT
A Doyle says:
Could they possibly have left it in the local post office?

Posted on 6 Nov 2012, 13:08:23 GMT
Same here. Not really good enough. I'll be using Shopto in the future.

Posted on 6 Nov 2012, 18:04:50 GMT
L. Mawdsley says:
Mail is delivered up to 3pm in Urban areas, 4pm for more rural. Depending on how it is package depends on how it is delivered. As I have not yet received mine also I cannot say if the packaging is tightly done so it's light and can be delivered by the normal postie, or if it's in a larger box so will require a van. Mine was dispatched yesterday which is the fault of Amazon. I can only guess they had a backlog. Delivery through Royal Mail 1st class will take 1-2 days. Seeing as this is the first day it's still within the delivery time. Sucks I know but it's what most of us paid for if we picked 1st class. For those that picked "next day" and have yet to receive it, ring up Amazon and get a refund for the delivery.

Posted on 6 Nov 2012, 22:59:16 GMT
the package can be posted though your letter box by the postie. recieved mine this morning in this manner. Hope you guys get your copies soon

Posted on 6 Nov 2012, 23:40:18 GMT
A Doyle says:
Been in contact with amazon should be in tommorow morning I hope

Posted on 7 Nov 2012, 09:13:35 GMT
D. Peel says:
RM 1st class isn't a next day service. wake up people.

Posted on 7 Nov 2012, 12:27:28 GMT
Report them to trading standards... They cannot prove they have sent it... Talked on the phone, "I can say it was posted but I can't tell you when or from where"

Really! LOL

Posted on 7 Nov 2012, 14:03:24 GMT
Last edited by the author on 7 Nov 2012, 17:11:42 GMT
I have an hdnl tracking number...item was put on the delivery van before 5 am and was out for delivery all day Tuesday...and still says out for delivery today. Anyone else had this happen? We haven't had any cards left and I'm practically sitting at the window like a frustrated kid at Christmas. And I don't even play Halo, it's a gift for my hubby. We're in Northern Ireland, btw. UPDATE:::::: Game was delivered after being out for delivery for two days by HDNL.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  6 Nov 2012
Latest post:  7 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about