Customer reviews

on 13 April 2017
I found this book a little frustrating, Cam I liked but Sara drove me nuts at times. Cam was a good man, but Sara a little immature. Sara was very close to her father, the Coach, and he's continued to be a great dad.

Cam was the most interesting character. Not only did he support his family, he showed he was a decent man by wanting to help Sara, not that she really appreciated him. She was dealing with abandonment issues from her past which affected her ability to form lasting relationships but she still drove me crazy. Cam was just lovely and such a supportive person. He had a thing for women in sexy shoes which did make me laugh.

I'd really classify this as a 3.5 book but I'm rounding it up to 4 as it is better than a 3 star book.
on 31 August 2014
Hmmm, fit, romantic hockey players. That’s it, I’m sold!!

But if you want a slightly more in depth review, then here goes…

Sara is a girl who is scared to love and let anyone in. That makes her, as a character, quite frustrating, especially in her interactions with Cam. By way of example… “I hated those tingles – I wanted to throw them into the pit of Mount Doom like they were the One Ring” (Nice LOTR involvement).

As a perfect foil to her, Cam is calm and restrained, in the face of some quite serious provocation.

I really enjoyed this story. Sara’s denial and Cam’s steady intent were deliciously described. And the smoldering heat between the two, well, you’ll see what I mean. You cant fight the inevitable….or can you?

I received an advance copy of this book in exchange for an honest review
on 13 January 2017
A lovely story full of both joy and sadness... (I cried and smiled my through this story). I fell in love with the main characters Cam and Sara almost immediately. They both had their own issues but found a way to make things work. The other characters make this story whole.
on 10 December 2016
Will tell my friends to read it I have lots of people who ask me for a good book title to draw
on 21 March 2015
Pulls at ur heart strings so many times but such admiration for this player.
on 28 June 2015
Amazing loved the story !!!