Delamax Soft Leather Hand Strap for All SLR and DSLR Cameras
|Price:||£16.97 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- You will find a manual in French below (see Product Details). Note that the original configuration settings may be different from those commonly used in France (example, language settings, time and currency).
- This product cannot be configured to operate in France. Pre-set channels and automatic channel programming may not work.
Customers Also Shopped For
A safe hold in any location. The hand strap is simply attached to the eyelet and the tripod socket of the camera. It can be customized to fit any hand size, so you are sure to have your camera in-hand in any position. The bottom plate of the hand strap has a tripod socket - so the camera can also be fitted with a wrist strap on a tripod. The hand strap is made of soft leather and has a velvety surface inside. The shoulder strap of your camera can be mounted in addition to the eyelet of the wrist strap. Contents: Leather Hand Strap with baseplate, compatible with all digital and analogue SLR cameras, Canon EOS: 1D, 5D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 1000D, 3000V, 1V, 30V, 33V, 50e, 300x Nikon: D3, D2Xs, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D100, D200, D300, D700 Sony: Alpha A100, A200, A300, A350, A700 Olympus: E1, E3, E300, E330, E400, E410, E420, E500, E510, E520 Pentax: K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, EI2000, all * all * istD and is Sigma: SD9, SD10, SD14
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I prefer handstraps to neckstraps because they are better when shooting hand held video (one reason why camcorders come with handstraps), and although a handstrap is less utilitarian than a neckstrap for carrying your DSLR around, the handstrap leads to a far more stable camera when you take a shot. A handstrap is also more useful than a neck strap if you use a monopod.
So, in conclusion, if you are not a 'labels' photographer and will be shooting video or using a monopod a lot, its a no-brainer: this strap is perfect. Cheap and just as good as the more expensive options.
Once attached to the tripod mount, the strap nut remains secure in its position and I have not experienced any movement of the strap mount whilst using my camera (K5ii / 18-135 lens).
I would happily recommend this item to anyone with a heavy, or lightweight, dslr camera, without hesitation.
Something else to mention is that there is also a 'ladder-like' bracket attachment on the strap so that you can connect your neck strap and enhance camera portability even further.