Customer reviews

Dek Ladies SuperLight Running Shoes shock absorbing Phylon Sole White/Turquoise size 4 UK
Size: 4 UK|Colour: White/Turquoise|Change

VINE VOICEon 12 June 2014
I read the previous reviews on this shoe and ordered a size smaller and they fit brilliantly. My previous trainers were really quite expensive and after I'd done a work out my feet really ached, not in these, they are beautifully comfy, I feel as if I could go for miles and miles in them. On the looks side, they are a bit shiny but hey I'm not 18 anymore and comfort takes precedence over fashion these days. Nice colour combination tho'.
on 30 August 2017
Pros; Good middle range running shoe - arrived promptly - good value for money - as described Easily competes with other well known brands in functionality ( second pair) first pair lasted eight months including walking minimum two miles a day, running 3k three - four times per week, and two moderate hiking holidays (not mountaineering)
Cons ; At first the upper shoe is slightly stiff, but only for the first few hours/days of wear, therefore recommend wearing a full sock.
on 1 May 2017
Delivered really quickly! Packaged up fine. Not really had the chance to wear them yet, only tried them on to check they fitted when they got delivered. They seem to be comfy enough and they look great!

I only bought them because the match the colour of a t-shirt I'm wearing to participate in a charity event! Perfect match for me!
on 16 March 2017
Comphee lovable great colour easy to walk in lasting well
on 24 June 2014
I took advice from previous reviews and bought a size smaller. They are a perfect fit, lightweight and very comfortable.
on 1 October 2017
nice item good fit
on 15 August 2016
The trainers are just what I wanted!!
on 5 September 2017
i am very please with them igot two pairs have order another pair
on 27 November 2014
Incredibly comfortable and arrived in great time. Just what I needed.
on 28 June 2014
These trainers are well made and fit very well, give a great feet support when running ore any other gym activities.
they are truly better than just value for money, they are exceeded my expectations.

The only thing to be ware is the size. The are for a wide feet, and one size larger that labeled. I am size 4.5 and wide feet, I have taken size 4 and the are a bit big, however with thick running socks they are perfect for me and allowed blood circulation in feet.