Degbit Bike Lights, USB Rechargeable Bike Light Set, Mountain Bike Light, Cycle Lights, LED Bicycle Lights Rechargeable, Quick Release, USB Rechargeable Front Light Headlight and Tail Back Light
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We are so confident that you'll love this light set that we are offering the BEST guarantee on the market. If you aren't happy with your light for ANY reason, let us know.
- EXTREMELY BRIGHT USB RECHARGEABLE - Bicycle Headlight Illuminates the Darkest Path in the Night. Our bike light is useful and can be used in anywhere. Please charge the battery periodically to keep the light work well and cycling safe.
- LIGHTING MODES: Head Light has 2 modes, 4 brightness options (highlighted, long bright, blasting flash, and stroboscopic); Rear Light 2 modes, 6 brightness options (turbo bright, low bright, high bright, bright slow stroboscopic, high bright fast stroboscopic, blasting flash)- Waterproof design, available to use in heavy raining days. Side-visibility lights for extra safety and protection at night.
- FREE HIGH QUALITY TAIL LIGHT - Comes with the purchase, increase your visibility, also rechargeable, now with 360 degrees PROTECTION.
- USB RECHARGEABLE Bike Lights - Stop wasting your money on batteries! Special designed light beam will produce wide and flat lights instead of round beam, gives you a wider view without wasting energy and blinding oncoming pedestrian/riders.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
•Stays locked in place, will not fall off. Easy Installation:
The bike light set can be easily installed and released, and no tools are required. Get Safe Riding:
Guide the way with the headlight and needn't to worry about being knocked over by others with the taillight. About Head Light: Performance Indicator:
Peak Beam Intensity: 3120CD
Beam Distance: 158 M
Charging time：1-2 h
Drop test: 1M
Power Indicator: ≧ 10% blue light, < 10% red light
Modes: 2 modes, 4 brightness options (Highlighted/ Long Bright/ Blasting Flash/ Stroboscopic).
Charging Compatible: Charging current should be less than or equal to 1 A. It can be plugged to notebook / computer / charging treasure / USB socket / car charger. About Tail Light: Performance Indicator:
Drop test: 1M
Modes: 2 modes, 6 brightness options (Turbo Bright/ Low Bright/ High Bright/ Bright Slow Stroboscopic/ High Bright Fast Stroboscopic/ Blasting Flash).
Charging Compatible: Do not charge over 5V, the battery will result in damage. Usage:
How to switch mode：Double-Click ON/OFF button to switch mode.
How to switch brightness: Press the ON/OFF button to switch brightness.
Turn on: Click ON/OFF button
Turn off: Press the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds. Note:
Please update your batteries periodically to keep cycling safe.
DO NOT look at or shine this lamp directly into eyes. About Degbit:
Enjoy lighting with Degbit.
Focuses on creating the best lighting experience. Only high end LED and advanced optical design are adopted.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A very well built product, the engineering and product design speaks for itself in the product, high-quality materials used give confidence in the product immediately.
I've not tested on the bike yet, only tested the lamps in a dark room and they were impressively bright. The size of the lights means they are easy to remove and carry in a pocket, the fixings are easy to operate.
being a critical friend...the points for the manufacturer to consider:-
1. The fixings are rubber, the seem high quality but are spares available as they will inevitably break?
2. The build in USB charger on the front light is good but not very flexible for charging options. I'd recommend a microUSB socket like the rear light which would allow greater flexibility.
3. Supply a nice velvety drawstring pouch to store the lamps and charging cable in when not on the bike. Adds to the 'luxury product' feel and will come in handy to keep both items together and protect the product when not in use.
Overall I really like this product, really pleased with my purchase, I bought when the product was reduced so paid £11.95, but at £29.99 it's still great value and far better than many laps you'd find in the bike shop for twice the price for a set.
The back light is, as I mentioned earlier, very good with battery life. I use mine on the brightest flashing setting (even when it's still light out, just in case) and I have only had to charge it twice.
These lights are water resistant and frequently get left on my bike out in the rain overnight, but I have had no problems with that.
The one thing I do not like about these lights, and why I did not give 5 stars, is that the front light wobbles around on my handlebars. Because the strap is made of rubber, the tighter it is wrapped around my handlebars, the more the actual light shifts and turns to the side. I've tried to rectify this problem by putting blue tac between the rubber strap and the body of the light, but it has only helped a little and I constantly have to push it to keep it aligned and straight while I am cycling. As well as this, the metal underside of the rubber strap (where the battery is kept) has scratched the black paint of my bike handlebars which isn't very good.
I would recommend these lights to someone with a bike that isn't their pride and joy (because of the scratching) but needs lights for night cycles or commuting.
The lights are very bright, more than bike lights I have bought before. The front light is almost motorbike headlight level (125cc level). The rear light is very bright but what is annoying is that you can't set it to be on as a solid red light. It has variable settings of flashing intervals which are the only options (I prefer to have a solid light as less dazzling to other road users).
So far - great :) Will most likely buy another set for my wife's bike.
Be aware on the front light the silver disc which holds the rubber strap in place does unscrew easily. I can understand why people have lost theirs this way whilst riding.
My advice: use super glue on the disc thread and where the rubber meets the body of the light. This has totally resolved any issue.
Most recent customer reviews