- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Definitive Guide to ARM® Cortex®-M3 and Cortex®-M4 Processors Paperback – 28 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Harness the power of the ARM Cortex-M3, and now the Cortex-M4, to improve functionality and efficiency in your embedded designs
From the Back Cover
This new edition has been fully revised and updated to include extensive information on the ARM Cortex-M4 processor, providing a complete up-to-date guide to both Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 processors, and which enables migration from various processor architectures to the exciting world of the Cortex-M3 and M4.
Key Features include:
- Two new chapters on DSP features and CMSIS-DSP software libraries, covering DSP fundamentals and how to write DSP software for the Cortex-M4 processor, including examples of using the CMSIS-DSP library, as well as useful information about the DSP capability of the Cortex-M4 processor
- A new chapter on the Cortex-M4 floating point unit and how to use it
- A new chapter on using embedded OS (based on CMSIS-RTOS), as well as details of processor features to support OS operations
- Various debugging techniques as well as a troubleshooting guide in the appendix
- topics on software porting from other architectures
- A full range of easy-to-understand examples, diagrams and quick reference appendices
This book presents the background of the ARM architecture and outlines the features of the processors such as the instruction set, interrupt-handling and also demonstrates how to program and utilize the advanced features available such as the Memory Protection Unit (MPU).
Chapters on getting started with IAR, Keil, gcc and CooCox CoIDE tools help beginners develop program codes. Coverage also includes the important areas of software development such as using the low power features, handling information input/output, mixed language projects with assembly and C, and other advanced topics.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Book is well organized, well written and easy to understand. I really enjoy reading it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?