- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
4.7x 52/58MM High Definition Conversion Telephoto AF Lens for Nikon D3000, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000, D7100, D3, D4, D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D600, D700 & D800 DSLR Cameras
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It is meant to be used with 52mm & 58mm front thread (filter size), lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52 = 52mm lens thread size.
- Infrared compatible - for high resolution day & night recording.
- Multi-Coated high quality glass • Professional high speed auto focus • Full panoramic capability
- Protective lens case, front & back lens caps included.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Product Specifications • Professional high definition lens reduces glass flare & ghosting caused by reflections. • Multi-coated optical glass • Anti-reflection coating • Infrared compatible - for high resolution day & night recording. • Protective lens case, front & back lens cap included. • Front lens thread size: 67mm
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.