Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Defender Bird and Pigeon Spike Fixing Silicone
|Price:||£7.56 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 1 x Tube of Defender Bird and Pigeon Spike Fixing Silicone.
- Defender Bird and Pigeon Spike Fixing Silicone has been specially formulated for fixing anti-roosting spikes.
- Good initial grab, sticks to porous and non porous surfaces and has a 35 year life expectancy.
- Low modulus, neutral curing, high tack and high flexibility.
- Our adhesive is used by most pest control companies and councils in the country. It conforms to BS 5889 (A)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Defender Bird and Pigeon Spike Fixing Silicone has been specially formulated for fixing anti-roosting spikes to the following surfaces: Brick, Timber, Lead, Glass, Concrete, Steel, Plastic and most other porous and non-porous surfaces.
We strongly recommend that you use this product as most other silicones will not stick to the base of the Defender Bird and Pigeon Spike.
Key features of Defender Bird and Spike Fixing Silicone include: a 35 year life expectancy, low modulus, neutral curing, high tack and high flexibility, good initial grab, sticks to porous and non porous surfaces. Our adhesive is used by most pest control companies and councils in the country. It conforms to BS 5889 (A).
Only apply Defender Bird Spike Fixing Silicone to a surface that is clean, dry and free from bird droppings. We recommend that you apply a 9 mm -15 mm bead of silicone along the base of the bird spike. Push the spike down firmly on the surface, ensuring that the silicone oozes through the small holes – locking it in to position. Each tube will cover approximately 8 - 12 linear metres (26 ft - 39 ft) for a 9mm x 9mm bead.
Warning: This product cannot be painted over. Do not use with aquaria. It is always the responsibility of the user to determine the suitability of use. If in doubt please request a technical data sheet from the manufacturer.
1 x Tube of Defender Bird & Pigeon Spike Fixing Silicone.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Not stuck sown I have then tied down on bird feeder station
The CD instructions us nice but in my opinion not necessary . Not rocket science
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works well, used to stick defender narrow bird & pigeon spikes to the apex of my greenhouse roof and door top frame. No more pigeon poo, hooray!Published 19 hours ago by Luvmybeer123
It does what it says, it sticks the spikes and they stay there.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer