Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £12.95 UK delivery
John Deere Ride-on Tractor with Loader and Detachable Trailer
|Price:||£79.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£60.00 (43%)|
- John Deere licensed
- With working frontloaded that can tip & scoop
- Comes with large detachable trailer
- Opening bonnet
- Dimensions of item: 161 x 47 x 55 cm
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Rolly Toys John Deere with loader and trailer Pedal tractor for children from approx. 2-4 years, covered integral chain drive with adjustable pedal crank hinged bonnet, stable turntable steering, functional accessories can be retrofitted with rolly kids, these are the affordable entry-level models in the pedal tractor area. The vehicle meets the highest standards of quality Features: Covered integral chain drive with adjustable pedal crank Hinged hood Stable turntable steering Dimensions: 169 x 47 x 55 cm
N/ASee all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Assembly can be a little tricky, here is my assembly advice (for tractor, loader, trailer):
Set aside at least 2 hour. Have a rubber mallet or hammer, screwdrivers and adjustable spanner (or socket set) to hand. Use a room with plenty of floor space.
1) Put stickers on first
2) Assemble main tractor next
- Layout ALL parts first. Set out the nuts, bolts, washers etc in the same order as they appear on the instruction sheet. This will make it very easy to determine which size screw/bolt etc you should use for each step. NOTE: A few spare items are provided and there are 2 disposable tools (small plastic tubes) provided to hold the wheel caps when they are being hammered on. Also note that the axel for the trailer has an identifying sticker marking it, so set it aside.
- Carefully study the instruction diagram for each step. The diagrams, while they are small, do contain all the information you need. Check, then double check, each part. It can be useful to refer to the picture on the box, or even the picture on this page, if you want to be really sure of how it should look.
- ENSURE THE TYRE(WHEEL) THREADS ARE CORRECT. Carefully study the pictures and diagram and make sure the tyre threads are correct. The inside thread of the right wheels should match the outside thread of the left wheels.
3) Assemble the trailer next
- this should be fairly straightforward after having assembled the wheels of the tractor. Again ensure the wheel threads are correct.
4) Assemble the loader
- Some steps require a little force, particular pushing on the plastic yellow ends. I also found a tiny amount of washing up liquid made the job of pushing on the rubber yellow handle much easier.
Just great German quality and really worth the money.
My grandson was so over the moon with it.
I would certainly buy again.
Well done for such a fine well made product
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category