- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Deep-deal LCD View Finder for Canon 7D 6D 5D 5D MKIII 60D Canon 600D Nikon D800 D600 D90
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- swivi Foldable Lcd Viewfinder Suitable LCD 3" 4:3 compatible 3:2
- Compatible Cameras: Canon 5D MKIII 60D T2i T4i T3i Sony a55 Nikon D800 D7000
- not fit on the GH2
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
swivi Foldable Lcd Viewfinder Suitable LCD 3" 4:3 compatible 3:2
This is a Professional quality LCD Viewfinder loupe designed for shooting video on a DSLR.The loupe provides an extremely clear,maganified view of the camera
LCD,essential when shooting video in daylight conditions.Two viewing modes are provided.Magnification Mode and Standard Mode.Magnification Mode
provides a 3x view of the LCD via a focusable lens with a comfortable rubber eyecup.simply flip up the eyepiece to switch to standard mode that provides a
hooded(from sunlight) direct view of the LCD.In use the rubber eyecup can be rotated to suit left or right eye shooting.
The viewfinder loupe attaches to the camera using a mounting plate(supplied).To install the loupe,first attach the mounting plate to the bottom of camera through
tripod mount.The loupe then clips onto the mounting plate and can be fitted and removed at any time. A neck lanyard is supplied so the loupe can be carried
easily when not attached to the camera.
1. Install the mounting plate to camera via tripod socket under the camera
2. Assemble the viewfinder according to image to the right.
3. Adjust the viewfinder horizontally,verically and front/rear according to the
demension of your camera.
4. Insert the viewfinder to the mounting plate,tighten the screw before use.
Specification and parameter
Lens: 3 piece/gruop
Support LCD 3" 4:3 Copatible for 3:2
Top customer reviews
I had to go to B&Q and buy some 2 inch thin bolts to extend this product and this did the trick. I have used this now several times and I am very impressed. Worth the money - yes!