on 28 January 2013
I haven't heard more than the first 5 or 6 minutes!! brilliant for people like myself who have trouble getting over to sleep.

Highly recommend this and such a fabulous price. If you have trouble sleeping this is absolutely a must.
on 16 November 2013
Downloaded this onto my MP3 player to see whether it would help with my insomnia. I found the whole CD extremely irritating for some reason and not at all relaxing. Very disappointed.
on 9 November 2013
Thought this was ok but definitely did not induce sleep, ok to play occasionally but not one I would want to listen to often
on 13 May 2013
Brilliant kids where asleep in ten minutes a must have for parents with naughty at night time kiddies. Very relaxing
on 11 August 2013
Quiet soothing I need to hear disc a few more times , I. am still experimenting with several discs to aid my sleep problems.
on 28 January 2015
Very pleased. I would recommend this to anyone who is having difficulty getting to sleep and staying asleep.
on 20 November 2014
This album started off fine then became to reparative and boring unfortunately
on 13 March 2015
Use this most nights
on 4 January 2015
Nice and relaxing,
on 8 March 2013
Not music to listen to for content,but quite effective as background whilst reading when it certainly seems to work subliminally.