- Item Weight: 5 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 9 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: DEC-IP45890-45678-LO
- ASIN: B007NIE5EE
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 22 Mar. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (481 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Decrescent Dock Connector to 3.5mm Jack Car Stereo Auxiliary (AUX) Line Out Audio Cable Lead for Apple iPod, iPhone and iPad - 1m
|Sale:||£3.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£6.00 (60%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect your iPod, iPhone or iPad directly to your car or home stereo
- Line-level audio produces better sound quality than through headphone jack
- Compatible with all models of iPod iPhone and iPad (except ipod shuffle)
- 1m cable length
- Decrescent provides 10 year no quibble warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Decrescent high quality line out dock cable is compatible with all Apple iPod, iPhone and iPad devices (except Shuffle), connecting straight from the 30 pin dock connection on your iPod, iPhone or iPad direct to headphone amps, speakers, or your car stereo, producing the best quality sound available. Featuring a 3.5mm jack on one end and the iPod dock connector on the other, improves the sound quality delivered by taking the signal directly from the dock connector's line-level audio, producing better sound quality than through the standard headphone jack output. The dock connector on one end of the cable allows you to control the volume of your iPod, iPhone, or iPad directly through your stereo or computer rather than having to adjust the volume on the device itself.
1x Dock Connector Line Out Cable
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I have been using the connector for a couple of days now, bought because of my ageing ipod' s somewhat hit and miss headphone socket. Solved my problem perfectly. Plug the connector into the bottom of ipod and the other end into my aux-in in the car and bingo! Great sound again. It obviously by-passes the ipod vol control as expected but not a problem as the car head unit now controls the volume.
£3.99 Inc postage. Bargain. Highly recommended