Decorated Skin: A World Survey of Body Art Paperback – 5 Nov 2001
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Astounding and fascinating' - International Herald Tribune 'Magnificent' - Independent on Sunday 'The images are well chosen, well printed and beautifully photographed' - The Times Literary Supplement 'Fascinating and lavishly illustrated' - The Sunday Telegraph
About the Author
Karl Groning, the originator and editor of Decorated Skin, owns a vast archive of pictures, assembled from all over the world. He is an acclaimed book designer and was Art Director of Axel Springer Verlag in Germany for more than twenty-three years.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Body Art & Tattoos
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Textiles
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Beauty & Fashion
- Books > History > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural