- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Deconstructing Radical Orthodoxy: Postmodern Theology, Rhetoric and Truth Hardcover – 28 Nov 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'... the collective impact of these essays, if even half of the conclusions are correct, is devastating for Radical Orthodoxy as a movement. This work must thus feature as essential reading in the task of critically assessing Milbank and al.'s work.' Theological Book Review 'The contributors offer careful counter-readings of many of the main figures in the metanarrative of Radical Oxthodoxy.' Theology
About the Author
Wayne J. Hankey is Carnegie Professor of Classics at King's College and Dalhousie University, Canada. Douglas Hedley is Lecturer in Philosophy of Religion at Clare College and the Divinity Faculty, Cambridge University, UK.