Deconovo Super Soft Thermal Insulated Window Treatment Bedroom Curtains Blackout Eyelet Blackout Curtains for Livingroom with Two Matching Tie Backs 46 x 54 Drop Inch Light Grey 2 Panels
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- READY MADE:Two Panels Per Package, Each panel measures 117 x 138cm Drop, Inner Diameter of the Each Ring Measures 4cm.
- MATERIAL: These thermal eyelet blackout curtains are made of 100 percent polyester and are imported.
- ENERGY SAVING: Deconovo thermal eyelet blackout curtains will darken your rooms, keep light out and cool homes during hot summers and save on heating costs by keeping the cold out during the winter months.
- NOISE REDUCTION: Bedroom blackout curtains ensure that even if you are a light sleeper you will not be disturbed by the outside world. They will stop the outside world from creeping into your private moments so you can enjoy the privacy with family members and friends to the utmost.
- EASY CARE: Machine washable.Gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry at low temperatures, Warm Iron. If there are wrinkles, you just need to hang for a while or iron it in warm temperature,the wrinkles will gradually disappear.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Deconovo offers a complete range of functional curtains that provide privacy, manage light levels, reduce noise and help with energy saving, without sacrificing the latest looks in home decor fashion. Deconovo functional curtains can be tailored to meet the needs of every room in your home.
8 Silver Eyelets
Each 46 inch curtain has 8 anti-rust eyelets. The eyelet holes are large enough for most rails on the market making it easy to move the curtain along the rails
Crafted with Care
Special attention is given to the stitching ensuring there are no loose threads and uneven hems/edges
Machine Washable, Wash under 30 °C
Gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry at low temperatures
The curtains come in many different sizes to best suit your home. Visit our store for out complete collection:
Thermal Insulation and Energy Saving
Innovative triple-weave fabric, blackout properties, sunlight reflection and thermal insulation functions
These thermal blackout curtains will darken your rooms, keep light out and cool homes during hot summers and save on heating costs by keeping the cold out during the winter months
|Eyelet Blackout Curtains||Pencil Pleat Blackout Curtains||Tab Top Blackout Curtains||Rod Pocket Blackout Curtains||Eyelet Blackout Curtains|
|Construction||Eyelet||Pencil Pleat||Tab Top||Rod Pocket||Eyelet|
|Package||Two Panels||Two Panels||Two Panels||Two Panels||Two Panels|
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material is lush and seems good makeship but I'm giving 3 stars only as they are not a real black out curtains.
I got the silver grey colour and as you can see on the foto (taken at 17:40 during cloudy day)
It hasn't block to light completely as I would had hopped for. Was hopping I won't need to wear eye mask on sunny days when I sleep.
The colour is lovely so I decided I won't return them but feel let down a bit as the are not real black out material.
Looks like the dark colours work fine.
I chose the light grey, which in reality look more like white that’s gone through a dirty wash. The colour isn’t particularly attractive. They’re very thin and flimsy. But worst o& all, with an interior light on, they’re almost see through from outside. You can see shapes, shadows and movement from outside. I raised the problem with the seller who said it’s better to get darker colour for blackout purpose. These curtains are misrepresented. If the supposed blackout technology hadn’t been described in detail on the product description, I wouldn’t have bought them. The seller offered a small partial refund and has not been helpful in resolving the problem. I recommend you think carefully before buying.
Unfortunately when trying to fit the replacement curtains, I found that although the eyelet diameter is 4cm, if you fit them to a 3.5cm pole then the currtain won't pull across properly! Obvious in hindsight I suppose.
I then replaced my curtain pole with the only other size that I could find in a style I wanted, 2cm diameter, and unfortunately had almost the same issue! Argh!!
Anyway, I have replaced them with a tape-top pair - reviewed separately, but in summary the fabric is nice and light and soft, but there is no way that these should be considered blackout curtains. I have a blackout roller blind fitted as well, and with the two together then things are perfect - but on their own, these curtains are just way too thin.
The colour was exactly what I wanted but the only thing is I think they look a bit cheap but they're good for the spare room.
These curtains are good if you're on a budget and although I haven't washed them yet they look like they'll be easy to maintain.
Not sure how good they are at blocking out the light because they are for the spare room but with the black out blind I have I'm sure it will be good.
The tie backs are very flimsy and don't do the curtains justice I think so I decided not to use mine.
Would still recommend.