- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publisher: Marion Boyars; Reissue edition (22 Jan. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0714526150
- ISBN-13: 978-0714526157
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 1 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 29,544 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Decoding Advertisements: Ideology and Meaning in Advertising (Open Forum) Paperback – 22 Jan 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Judith Williamson is an academic who teaches media studies at UK universities. She is also a writer and critic and lives in London. She is the author of two other acclaimed books on culture and imagery, Consuming Passions: The Dynamics of Popular Culture (1986) and Deadline at Dawn: Film Criticism 1980-1990 (1993)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is very interesting. Have to read it for uni but I quite enjoyed it. It says a lot about advertising.Published on 17 Jun. 2013 by Delphine31
This book covers a lot areas of advertising especially gender roles in advertising and marketing. It is resourceful and an essential read for marketing students who are writing... Read morePublished on 17 Feb. 2011 by sapphire