- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 446 KB
- Print Length: 50 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Unique Vision Press; 1 edition (15 Nov. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009AIEZPY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #188,875 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Declutter Your Life: Reduce Stress, Increase Productivity, and Enjoy Your Clutter-Free Life Kindle Edition
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book addresses not just how to declutter but also what causes clutter, so you can take steps to avoid generating it in the first place. It also discusses the effects of clutter e.g. stress, and less obvious forms of clutter e.g. mental clutter. There were times that what I read really struck a chord.
The main headings are:
A clutter-free life starting today
The truth about clutter
The origins of clutter
The cost of clutter in your life
The psychology of clutter
Declutter your home
Declutter your office
Declutter your life and reduce stress
How to maintain your clutter-free life for the long-haul
Three steps you can take right now
The office has a floor: a declutter success story
I found the book very helpful and, as I have said, its brevity is an advantage - it doesn't beat about the bush to pad it out so you seem to get more value for money. Less is more.
I think I need stage two but if you have problems with this and have no clue of how to start then this is the book for you.
If you've ever felt that the world was closing in on you, and that your possessions are starting to take over your life, you might just need a little help. I was a little skeptical at first how much a book could help but not anymore. If you need help in decluttering your life, this book is a good read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some sensible suggestions to help declutter everyday life styles for busy families and couples. Worth borrowing from KIndle lending library.Published on 8 Jan. 2014 by Mrs. I
Thought this had more info than it did but more or less common sense, however sometimes we need reminding of what to do and how and this little book does that.Published on 25 Mar. 2013 by jeannius
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Stress
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Stress Management
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Household Hints
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Home & Garden > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Self-Help