A Decade of Hubble Space Telescope Science (Space Telescope Science Institute Symposium Series) Hardcover – 26 Jun 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Hubble Space Telescope has made some of the most dramatic discoveries in the history of astronomy. This volume represents some of the most important scientific achievements in its first decade of operation. Written by world experts, this is an indispensable collection of review articles for researchers and graduate students.
About the Author
Mario Livio is Head of the Science Division at the Space Telescope Science Institute.
Keith Noll is an Instrument Scientist on NICMOS (the Near Infrared Camera and Imaging Spectrograph).
MassimoStiavelli is an Instrument Scientist on WFC3 (The Wide Field Camera 3).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Star Gazing
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Telescopes & Equipment
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Cosmology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Astronautics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Astronomy & Cosmology > Cosmology