on 4 December 2017
Normally a book about zombies would be the last on my list! However this book is so beautifully written and intriguing that I couldn't stop listening. (I bought the audible narration.)
The author has a wonderful understanding of teenagers ! Enjoyed immensely the humour. Beautifully narrated. Will definitely be buying the next one.
on 27 February 2013
I bought this as light reading on a day were it showed up for free. i didn't expect to like it but just wanted something to read.
I was VERY pleased to fall in love with the characters and the plot and the actual writing! I highely reccomend it, immediately after finishing this one i went straight out, tempted by the ending and bought the next book! Would reccomend both this and the next.
on 17 October 2012
Got this book to see what it was like and loved it from start to finsish grate could not put it down and will be getting the rest to read on as I need to know what happens to the kids in this book! I would recomend this to anyone it was a fab read that drew the best pictures with fantastic righting.
on 29 September 2013
This book was pretty good actually.
I wasn't expecting much, but what I got was a pretty gripping and tense story, with characters that I really started to care about.
I can't wait to read the rest of the books in the series and carry on with their stories!
on 28 February 2013
This is a pretty good read and has some novel ideas and notions of the future. The plot is easy to follow and keeps you interested without going into too much depth. Would be a good read for the teen/young adult market.
on 18 September 2014
Wow what a great Book i totally enjoyed it and will be getting the series
on 20 December 2014
I reads books 1-3 on my kindle.bought this for my gransons bithday .
on 15 September 2013
I thought this reminded me of the tv prog. Heroes,its a bit like dean koontzs style of writing. I did enjoy it though.
on 17 November 2014
Its that boring I didn't even finish reading it
on 12 April 2013
It is the first book I have read from this author and would recommend you read this easy, enjoyable book. The subject was unusual but the characters were very believable. Good easy read.