- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Rivers Oram Press/Pandora List; 2nd edition edition (1 Jan. 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0044409281
- ISBN-13: 978-0044409281
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 13.3 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 851,075 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Death of a Mother: Daughters' Stories Paperback – 1 Jan 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most of us will experience the death of our mothers. Whether we are bereaved as young children or adults, it is one of the most profound upheavals we will ever undergo. This collection of over 30 non-fiction pieces by women spans a diverse range of emotions and experiences of bereavement, ranging from hatred and relief to deepest love and despair. The common theme for all is their eschewing of conventional wisdom, both about relations between mothers and daughters and about grief. Some pieces are funny, others very raw, but all are deeply felt.