- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 7297 KB
- Print Length: 361 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kuhn Industries (8 Mar. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BRNGQVQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #128,502 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Death to the Armatures: Constraint-Based Rigging in Blender Kindle Edition
Customers reported quality issues in this eBook. This eBook has: Poor Formatting, Broken Navigation.
The publisher has been notified to correct these issues.
Quality issues reported
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It holds snippets of information essential for creating those infernally elusive movements, that would take the unaware hours of figuring out otherwise.
This and the Rocket bike book are well put together in an enjoyably nerdy but understandable fashion.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It is a nice light-hearted, humorous read as well. Not too heady but heady enough to make sense of what is going on physically
made it clear that there is a easier/more effective way to handle these animations.
And the kindle version gives me the possibility to add notes and bookmarks.
A 'must have' for all blender users.
Well worth the asking price - which also doesn't break the bank
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics > 3D Studio Max
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics > Maya
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Computer Science > Computer Simulation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Graphic Design > Desktop Applications