on 14 September 2005
My 6 year old son bought this book home from school as his reading book for the week. It looked a little "girly" but on reading it we both really enjoyed it - it is a book that both parent and child can interact with and he is already very excited about loosing his first tooth and writing to the tooth fairy (not sure I am though!) A great book which I would thoroughly recommend for both boys and girls around early school age
on 1 January 2013
I ordered this book for my kids when they lost their first teeth and it has remained a firm favourite since! They love reading the exchange of letters between Holly, the main character, and the tooth fairy, and the suspense of opening the envelopes to see what the Tooth Fairy brought Holly keeps them glued every time. I have given this book as a present at least ten times!
on 9 February 2009
This is a great book for children the notes inside the pockets are fun for all.
on 20 July 2016
Wonderful story and the detail with the fold out letters and final surprise is absolutely beautiful and well thought out. My 6 year old - yet to experience a wobbly tooth - loves it and is excited about her own tooth fairy visit in the future.
on 30 September 2015
I only heard about this lovely book through a chance meeting of the illustrator on a crafting blog. Lovely story and illustrations. My daughter loved these kinds of books ..... pop up and or flap lifting ..... so much as a child. As an ongoing Christmas tradition I continue to add to her prized collection. This was a wonderful find! I'm sure she will be thrilled.
on 11 November 2014
Adorable book for my 4 year old who fell and hit her little face and had her two front teeth removed by surgery. It Really helped her get "excited" about the extraction and made her look forward to having a visit from the tooth fairy. Lovely book with lots of little surprises.
on 3 December 2012
This book my daughter loves, it's very girly pink, illustrations are beautiful, the secret messages from the fairy keeps it exciting and the gold coin at end adds the final touch, a lovely gift for nursery girls.
on 24 March 2011
My daughter got this book for her third birthday and still loves it more than a year later. She enjoys opening the letters and taking out the gifts, and she's particularly taken with the riddle-teller. And a lovely story too.
on 2 October 2014
Lovely book.
on 8 January 2015
Fantastic book! Hours of fun reading this one. All the extra details - tiny letters and coins - are magical. My littl'uns love exploring this book. A great way to enjoy the magic of the Tooth Fairy.