- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 668 KB
- Print Length: 268 pages
- Publisher: Bookouture (1 Feb. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00I77X49C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 603 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,029 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.99|
Save £6.00 (75%)
Dear Mother: A gripping and emotional story that will make you sob your heart out Kindle Edition
Kindle Daily Deals: Books from 99p
Sign-up to the Kindle Daily Deal email newsletter to discover daily deals from 99p.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The Middle Child is a powerful and emotional read that reduced me to tears. it's about 3 sisters who have been separated for years but are reunited after the death of their violent and sadistic mother. Old and deeply disturbing memories are re- awakened for them as each battles to come to terms with the past and tries to move forward to a brighter future.
Fabulous novel- loved it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Mixed feelings. I got quite absorbed in it and enjoyed it overall but couldn't quite believe in two of the main characters. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
The really shocking thing about this novel is how true it could be. Three sisters are abused emotionally and physically by their mother. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Hullabaloo22
I have become quite a fan of Angela Marsons recently and this one was also a very good read.Published 13 days ago by Loopylin
Perhaps I shouldn't say that I enjoyed this novel. The subject matter was so dire and disturbing that to say I enjoyed it would make me sound rather sadistic. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Fictionophile
I've been reading Kim stone books recently and downloaded dear mother as really enjoyed Angela's books, Im not normally a quick reader but this took less than a day, couldn't put... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
The bond of love still shines through the years of abuse and torment, which show's love and hate are similarPublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer Maggie Griffin.
By Angela marsons it is a very strong book good story line and good character it holds you Margaret BrownPublished 26 days ago by Promises to keep
I loved it even though it was very emotional. You have to be strong to read this book. It's a very good read as all Angela Marsons books are.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
A story that rings true in every sense, this was my childhood and as the eldest of 3 I found it very easy to understand and identify with Catherine. Read morePublished 1 month ago by JenniSilver
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Literary Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas