Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 June 2017
My grand daughters love this and are learning as they play.
on 14 August 2015
Bit disappointed with this. My Deadly 60 crazy son (6) didn't spend as much time doing this as I'd hoped. He says it's a bit confusing, as it's not clear which stickers go where - the location of the sticker is indicated by the just the animals name, not (as is usual with a sticker book) a white sticker shaped gap. This has meant overlapping stickers and a lot of frustration. Not the quiet holiday activity I has hoped for!
on 17 July 2014
Colourful and quality sticker book - all things Deadly 60 seem to be good & my children & their friends love it!
on 4 January 2015
nice little sticker book with lots of great information from series 1 top 10. fab for my 9 yr old.
on 15 November 2014
Again, not really my thing but my 7 year old great niece will love it.
on 1 November 2014
nice item
on 15 February 2016
my grandson loves Steve's t.v programmes on deadly 60 , so the sticker book for him was a must. a bit tricky for a 5 year old he needed help, but he did enjoy it.
on 17 February 2016
My six year old loves the Deadly 60 series and this book is a great compliment too it.
on 5 March 2016
I thought it was a bit flimsy but the six year old recipient loved it
on 29 December 2014