Customer reviews

Price:£2.99

on 13 July 2017
Very good
on 8 February 2014
Lora spade is a fire fighter and has requested the help off the SSD on a suspected serial arsonist who killed her colleague and lover, kenton is the lead special agent in charge of the case and immediately sparks fly between the two main characters as they try to stop the deaths and fires in their search for the arsonist who has named himself the phoenix.

this is a fast paced read that doesn't let up and keeps you hooked until the end, all the characters are three dimensional and interesting, it is also good to hear monica and luke from deadly lies are involved in the case as well as other characters. I love cynthia eden she is my favourite author and I have read all of her books and I am never disapointed, she is an automatic buy.
on 11 March 2015
Book two and just as well written as the first.
The plot is gripping with plenty of excitement, twists and lots of action.

Loved the characters, totally believable, the chemistry was hot and sexy and the love was a slow burn.
Catching up with some of the characters from book one was nice and more information about Hyde suggests he'll have his story too.

Can't wait to read Samantha's tale in the next book.
on 7 February 2014
IA writing duo currently have 3 main ongoing series (I hope!): Kate Daniels, Kinsmen and Innkeeper (the Edge isn't ongoing as it's already a completed set of 4 books).

All are scifi fantasy, written with humour, romance, a pinch of realism and enough complexity twists and turns to keep you interested but not so much you'd loose the plot or world and gain a headache!

Kate Daniels: magic and tech world combine with vamps, weres and things that go bump in the night. Legends take on new life and twists. Myths became reality in this new world. And the duo team isn't scared to kill of fav characters (sob!) to add richness to the story. The world IA created for KD and co is almost medieval yet modern. Weird but it works.

Kinsmen: tech and magic and other worlds combine with super abilities whether tech or magic base. World is more futuristic written with humour, romance and plots. Not as complex as in KD series as stories are too short ... They are short novellas (rumbling ...hungry for full novels) ... But make great appetisers.

Innkeeper: magic and different worlds are dominant with tech as a natural spice to this combination of current time and alien races. Written with a twist of humour, pinches of reality and splashes of twists and plots. A novella ... Full length novels please?

I'm not mentioning the Edge series because it's a completed series made up of four books - fab series! Definitely worth buying.

I became an IA fan for any book (which is rare for me) because I love Kate Daniels series and couldn't wait for more to become available as I'm reading too fast! So I tried all IA books and love the edge, kinsmen and innkeeper series (!) as well as all the anthologies.

Please IA keep these 3 series going (Kate Daniels, kinsmen and innkeeper as the edge is completed) but please not teasers (cos last two are that!) but full blown length books! That'd be amazing and so satisfying. Btw love the Conran volumes may we have more please?

On another note congrats on new series with Avon can't wait to read it!

I actually don't search my books under genre. I search under author's names and keep pressing that magic buy button until I got all the copies! Reading is my only vice so I really indulge :) So it doesn't matter how you market your books I'd buy them and so will your fans!

Just keep writing!! More, longer, faster please?! Whip cream and cherry on top! Mega thanks for fab reads!!

PS writing this at 4am hope it all make sense! X
on 13 December 2014
very good read
on 15 November 2014
Great book
on 22 April 2015
Enjoyed
on 22 October 2013
I love the author and once again she has given me the best of reads. I love her series, each book leads you into the next.