on 9 July 2014
As with all SM Reine books. You will not be disappointed her books are amazing. I have recommended her books to so many people who are also now big fans.
on 4 August 2013
Captivating read! Had to buy the other books when I finished!! Highly recommend! :)

If you like your twists then you will love these books. You just want to read more and unravel the secrets in twinned throughout the books!
on 20 September 2013
Loved the characters and the settings. Story was well written, held my attention no problem all the way to the last book in the series...would recommend the entire series!!
on 31 December 2014
The five stars are for Elise baking cookies alone! The rest of this little short story was just amusing and delightful, I can never get enough of Elise and James.
on 25 October 2013
I'm enjoying this collection of books..well written and a good read..I would defiantly recommend them to anyone in to Angeles and demons an witchcraft
on 15 November 2014
I really liked the story and I think it is a good read but I really think it was to short for me it would have to be longer I think.
on 9 April 2014
Brilliant even though it was short, Elsie & James didn't let me down, just another battle against a daemon looking forward to more
on 22 April 2015
thoroughly enjoyed the whole series all the books except no 8 as it was shorter and not as detailed as the other 7
on 2 July 2015
the descent and ascent series are highly addictive and you really get behind the characters in them
on 15 November 2015
Helps fill in some gaps in a small way but I enjoyed it all the same. Loving this series of books