Deadly Factbook 1: Mammals (Steve Backshall's Deadly series) Paperback – 21 Jun 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Discover the world's most extraordinary creatures in the first of Steve Backshall's DEADLY factbooks on mammals.
From the Back Cover
Join the Deadly 60 crew and get up to date with the latest and most fascinating facts ever in the animal kingdom.
978 1 4440 0634 6
www.orionbooks.co.ukSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Swift delivery and a very good activity book. Highly recommend and has a wide age span (4+ really, I enjoyed it too!)Published 3 months ago by bookworm
My six year old loves this and anything with Deadly 60 is a winner...worth buying.Published 5 months ago by David
Bought in the same package as the DVD as a gift - it will keep our 6 year old grandson going for some time - a good range of activities.Published 9 months ago by Babcia Graves
Another of Steve's great book. Teaching kids while being fun. Brilliant.
Pages have a picture of the animal and a few facts. Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Kids
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Teaching Aids