on 26 September 2013
We are both reading this book at the same time and totally am enjoying the novel. The suspense and built-up of the story are very good. A good early teen reader. Malorie Blackman never fails to deliver.
on 21 February 2014
Someone recommended Malorie Blackman, these are the first we have tried and love them - perfect for a 12 year old bookworm.
on 3 January 2014
A great read, recommended to my grand daughter (age 11) by her teacher & she loves it. Would definitely recommend.
on 1 January 2014
Really good, I am now looking for more books by Malorie Blackman as I enjoyed it so much, I found it hard to put it down!
on 5 March 2014
A gripping children's story which has had my class of 10/11 year olds on the edge of their seats! Fantastic!
on 27 August 2015
Great Product, great Price
on 10 February 2015
Gt service fab book
on 23 December 2016
This was the worst nook I have read in my life. I never will.read it again. URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRERRRRGGGGGGGGGGGBHHBHBBHHBHHHBBBBBBBBBHHHJHHJJJJJHHHHHHHHHBHHBBBH. :(
I have read it your family to be that the world of a guy who needs to be that the world of a guy who needs to be that the world of a guy who needs to be that the world of a guy who is that the most important that it was a big fan base and the world is one that I am not sure how much you think you can see that it will be a big deal of it was the other side is the other side is one direction for ages and a big family to get up up and a lot faster at least two weeks after all over it told him emerald and I have to have any idea of it was a lot faster than the world emerald city council and all get a guy that it is one that I liked this is one direction and the world emerald young man with the other side is one that I buy it told him to have read the most horrid personal finance committee for
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon 1 August 2012
Malorie Blackman is an author who takes the reader by the hand and gives them a story (or in this case a set of stories) that are not only vivid but ones that they can easily associate with the characters. Its lovingly woven, the prose sharp and to the point and she keeps the reader interested by knowing what they want to read.

Add to this three wonderfully woven tales in this one compendium, value for money and of course a writing talent that leaves the reader wanting more and for my money it's a book that will encourage even reluctant readers to keep going. All in a cracking trilogy and one that will haunt long after the final page is turned.
on 18 March 2012
Honestly couldn't put this book down.

I loved the way the story was written in sections; it felt like I was reading more books! The plot is so exciting and not a minute went by where I was bored.

Definitely recommend this and I think it's her best book yet!