Deadfast 300g Greenhouse Sulphur Candle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A traditional product used to prepare the greenhouse for the season or clean up in preparation for winter
- Use early or late season to eradicate fungal spores, thereby preventing contamination of greenhouse contents in season
- Plants with the exception of dormant peach trees and vines must be moved out of the greenhouse before use
- Treats a standard 3m x 2m greenhouse
- Ventilate treated areas thoroughly when gas has cleared
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Deadfast Greenhouse Sulphur Candle disinfects greenhouses. Ideal for preparing your greenhouse for the season or clean up in preparation for winter. Use early and late season to eradicate fungal spores, thereby preventing contamination of greenhouse in season.
1 x Tin containing sulphur candle
Top customer reviews
They are difficult to light with the inbuilt touchpaper, you may be lucky but may have to add some more of your own - I added two more from rolled up card to get it going.
They get hot, very hot when burning, so stand on a brick or somethng similar, do not stand on wood!
Clear the space of anything ferrous metal as the sulphur dioxide produced will react with it, aluminium is OK but not steel, brass etc.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category