- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Dead John Miscellany Paperback – 26 Sep 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Ries (1958-2009) loved writing. He previously co-authored the non-fiction "In Alien Heat: The Warminster Mystery Revisited" with Steve Dewey. He lived in London, Warminster in Wiltshire, London again, and then Dawley, in Shropshire. Wiltshire and Shropshire were his spiritual homes. Ries was a well-respected IT professional, but continued to write in his spare time. A perfectionist, his stories and poems were seldom seen, even by his friends. Ries and his friends were amused by the appellation The Decadent Aesthetes; sometimes mildly decadent, often preposterous aesthetes, there is something of the decadant aesthete about Ries's writing; there are hints of ritual and romance, obsession and magic, the aesthetics of the supranormal and the praeternatural.