- Looking to stay updated on Amazon's Trade & Professional selection? Sign up to the Trade & Professional Newsletter for the latest offers, updates and more.
- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
DeWalt DW777L 110V 216mm Crosscut Mitre Saw
|Price:||£241.15 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£493.91 (67%)|
- The classic pull saw design improved and updated for the modern user
- New 1600 Watt motor for powerful cutting in all materials
- Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°
- Quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°
- Sliding left hand fence with measuring scale
Interest-free monthly payments and other finance options may be available on eligible orders of items sold by Amazon totalling £400 or more. Finance provided by Hitachi Personal Finance. Interest may be payable. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This Dewalt DW777 216mm Crosscut Mitre Saw has an 1600w motor, and its design has been improved and updated for the today's market. Dust extraction comes as standard and is specifically designed to meet the needs of the professional user in heavy use applications, and protection from airborn dust particles minimises health risk over long periods. The base and fence have been machined to meet the accuracy requirements of the most demanding applications and the head lock function allows the head to be fixed, restricting the traverse function for trim applications and ease of transportation.
The machine features integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45°, a quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°, and comes complete with a sliding left hand fence and measuring scale for improved material support and management. It also features a compact internal rail design for huge cutting capacity in a highly transportable format.
The machine comes with a one year warranty – should the product become defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within 12 months from the date of purchase, Dewalt will replace all defective parts free of charge or, at their discretion, replace the unit free of charge provided that the product has not been misused, has been subject to fair wear and tear, repairs have not been attempted by unauthorised persons, and that proof of purchase is provided.
For over 80 years, Dewalt has earned a reputation for designing, engineering and building tough industrial machinery, and they have earned its highly regarded reputation by offering end users a variety of tools and tool voltage platforms to suit their needs.
Look for similar items by category
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Very smooth pistons for pushing. Haven't had any issues with dust or debris clogging them. Just recommend if you grease it, not to go overboard on applying grease.