- Visit the De'Longhi store for a great range of coffee machines, kettles, toasters, heaters and more.
De'Longhi Rapido G011230RTW Oil Filled Radiator, 3 Kilowatt
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Oil-filled radiator with high-speed convection and 3 kW heat output
- Flexible heat settings from 1200 watt to 3 kW
- Instant heat system for extra-fast warm-up
- Power modulation function switches to lower power as needed
- 24-hour programmable timer
- 5 year warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
De'Longhi Dragon 4 TRD41025T Oil Filled Radiator - White
De'Longhi Dragon 4 TRDS41025E Oil Filled Radiator - White
VonHaus Oil Filled Radiator 2.5KW 11 fin – Portable Electric Heater – 3 Power Settings, Adjustable Temperature/Thermostat, Thermal Safety Cut off & 24 Hour Timer – White 2500W
VonHaus Oil Filled Radiator 2.5KW 11 fin – Portable Electric Heater – 3 Power Settings, Adjustable Temperature/Thermostat, Thermal Safety Cut off & 24 Hour Timer – Black 2500W
De'Longhi Dragon 4 TRD40820T Oil Filled Radiator- White
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||TCB DIRECT||Amazon.co.uk||DOMU UK||DOMU UK||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Dimensions||24.6 x 64.5 x 68 cm||52 x 16 x 65 cm||—||48 x 24 x 62.8 cm||48 x 24 x 62 cm||44 x 16 x 65 cm|
|Item Weight||—||17.52 kg||15.9 kg||10.9 kg||—||15.11 kg|
|Size||—||—||2500 W||11 Fin||11 Fin, Timer||2 KW|
|Special Feature||—||Thermostat||—||24 Hour Timer; Adjustable Thermostat; 3 Heat Settings; Wheel Mounted; Safety Features||24 Hour Timer; Adjustable Thermostat; 3 Heat Settings; Wheel Mounted; Safety Features||—|
|Wattage||3,000 watts||2,500 watts||2,500 watts||2,500 watts||2,500 watts||2,000 watts|
The Rapido G011230RTW is De'Longhi's premier oil filled radiator. It combines all the benefits of a traditional oil filled radiator with the strengths of high-speed convection. With its innovative features and modern styling, the Rapido is the ultimate in winter comfort.
The De'Longhi Rapido has a heat output of 3 kW with flexible settings ranging from 1200 Watts to 3000 Watts, plus an Instant Heat System for extra-fast warm-up. Its large surface area encourages high radiant output, while the power modulation function intelligently switches to lower power settings when needed.
The G011230RTW has an efficient thermostat with frost protection, overheat safety cut-out and an easy-to-programme 24-hour timer with override. Its portable castors and large back wheels ensure it is safe and easy to move from room to room. This unit comes with a fitted UK plug.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is now January and so far I have not needed to use the Maximum setting. As it is big and has a lot of oil (HEAVY) it keeps the heat coming out for quite some time after it goes off. Using the thermostat you can set it to maintain a reasonable heat level without the heater actually running all the time. It has got to be the most efficient electric heater you can get, if you don't mind the weight.
The wheels worked fine after snapping them in place properly and I've had no problem moving it, but I don't move it often.
This heater works well. Compared to my tiny central heating radiator, this heats the room up quickly and keeps it warm. The thermostat seems to work nicely too. Once the room is the right temperature you just turn the thermostat down slowly until it clicks - then it keeps the room at that temperature.
I've had this for a few months and have no problem with the plug like some of the other reviews reported.
I have two gripes that keeps this short of five stars:
1. The heater has two nice chunky 'on' buttons labelled I and II (which can also be combined to make III), which are great and all I ever use. But it has an extra 'Instant Heat System' button too. The instructions for this were very confusing, so I just don't bother using it. I think it's supposed to heat the room up faster but it sounds like it just uses more electricity.
2. The timer. It works fine, so that's great. However, you need to keep the power on at the wall so that it keeps time, even if the heater is not functioning. Also, the switch to move the radiator between 'manual' and 'timer' is tiny and fiddly - completely at odds with the nice big I and II buttons (and the mystery IHS button...). Annoyingly if the header is on timer mode, you can't just switch it on manually out of schedule without sliding the tiny switch from automatic to manual, so you have to get used to the fiddly switch if you want to use the timer. Also sliding the switch can sometimes nudge the timer off-time, meaning you have to correct it. I think they would have been better putting a bigger timer/manual switch where the useless IHS button is. But that was probably more expensive to engineer....
Summary: This is a good heater. But don't bother using the IHS button, and be prepared to fiddle if you want to use the timer.
If you work out how IHS works, I'm happy to be corrected in the comments. :-)