Customer reviews

1,448
De'Longhi Brillante Faceted Jug Kettle, 3 KW - White
Colour: White|Style Name: Kettle|Change

on 7 May 2017
Really nice looking in my new kitchen, looks quite fabulous, This was much cheaper than seen elsewhere.. would buy again and good value.Thank you.
on 13 March 2016
After 6 months of use (about twice a week), this toaster has now decided to hardly toast the top of the bread.
It was great at first, and after looking online, this is a fault many people have.
It's a shame, as it is an attractive design and worked at first.
But fot the price paid, I am retrning for a repair, a new one, or a refund....
on 21 October 2017
Bought it because I just loved the design; it really seems like it was lifted off Deux Ex and the faceted design is great. But I find myself having to set it at level 2 and manually stop it before it finishes because even if it has 5 settings, in my experience everything above 2 will convert your bread into charcoal and 2 is already flying too close to the sun.
on 2 December 2016
Bought this toaster after reading all the great reviews about it and on its quirky design.

In person the toaster looks great, albeit a little plastic but you get what you pay for. My biggest problem is the 2 inner slots, they tend to burn the toast even on second setting. I'm confused as to what the highest setting would do if the second setting burns the toast :/ not at all pleased with this toaster, my Asda £10 toaster is much better than this.
on 12 October 2015
This toaster isn't,it's more of a baker! On the highest setting.5.it takes forever and doesnt brown the bread .
Seems to me buying a toaster using all the same element design is just a gamble.
Same toaster for some is brilliant for others useless.
Well this ones going back,I'll keep trying ...Might just get it replaced ,you never know it may be brilliant !!
on 13 September 2017
Lovely kettle: Its a replacement for my other black De'Longhi kettle that has too scale much from the hard water. tired of cleaning with vinegar and after two years I feel it has served its purpose.
on 31 March 2016
I ordered this because I liked the design of it.
It's rather big and bulky but it does toast 4 pieces of bread at a time so it's generally what I expected. Nice large slots so you can fit thick bread or pitta easily.
I have only so far toasted 2 pieces simultaneously so not sure how it does with 4.
on 2 August 2015
Burns ordinary bread on the number two setting, so I can't really understand why it goes up to number 5! Very uneven toasting and I can't just leave it to pop up as sometimes it starts to smoke when set between the one and the two setting. I bought this because of the De'Longhi name and although it looks good it's not a very good toaster.
on 2 March 2017
The toaster was fine just what I needed pleased to have my first 4 slice toaster.
on 11 June 2017
Stylish and practical. Looks great in my new kitchen, paired with the matching toaster. Easy to keep clean. Clear panel to see how much water is in it. Switches off quickly when boiled without filling the kitchen with steam.