on 9 February 2010
A well made little convector heater, suitable for keeping a small room warm in cold weather. I use it in my study, which is about 4m x 4m and it keeps that cosy in the coldest weather, I think it might struggle in a much larger room though, when you might consider going for a 3kW heater. I have some of the De'Longhi 3kW heaters which are great, but this 2kW heater is perfect for the study as it's much smaller so doesn't take up much of my valuable office space.

2 things to note:

1) It doesn't have a fan, so will take a little longer to warm up the room (10 or 15 minutes maybe)
2) It has no little lights to indicate it is working, so although it has 2 switches for 2 levels of heating, you just have to hope that each level works, or wait to see if it does heat up properly. I guess this helped to keep the price down though.
33 Comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 November 2016
Perfect heater for those cold mornings. Have had this for 2 years now a nd it's still going strong. Heats up a 12"*11ft room withing 5 mins.
on 21 December 2014
It's very good and light so it's easy to move from room to room
on 21 March 2017
Winter product
on 2 February 2015
This os a brilliant little heater! It was great value and has been somewhat of a work horse since we got it ( it's on about 9 hours a day). So buy it now!
on 20 February 2015
Super little heater and good value, not had my heating bill in yet but it seems to be economical if you use the thermostat.
on 12 February 2014
I LOVE this heater for many reasons. My flat is cold and drafty and whatever room I use this in, it keeps me toasty and warm. I really like the size and shape because it shoots heat upwards, so I don't worry about anything being in its path. It's not wobbly, super light (I carry it around with me from room to room), and doesn't take up too much space. Best purchase I have ever made.
on 11 August 2015
Love this, warms the room in about 2 minutes
on 26 June 2017
Happy
on 13 February 2010
My two ten year old convectors have just passed away so needed replacement. I ordered just 1. within 15 minutes of switch on positioned in hallway the two bedrooms and bathroom leading off were like toast,turned control down to half and still very cosy.fast delivery,excellent value have just ordered a second.