- Also check our best rated Espresso Machine reviews
De'Longhi ECOV310.AZ Vintage Icona Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine 1.4 L, 1100 W - Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Espresso and cappuccino maker with professional 15 bar pump pressure
- Suitable for ground coffee and ESE (easy serving espresso) pods
- Traditional stainless steel milk frothing arm
- Cup warmer, removable drip tray, professional 2-in-1 filter holder, built-in tamper and incorporated crema device
- Simple three button operation
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item De'Longhi ECOV310.AZ Vintage Icona Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine 1.4 L, 1100 W - Blue
De'Longhi Icona Vintage Traditional Pump Espresso Coffee Machine ECOV311.BG
De'Longhi ECZ351.BG Scultura Traditional Pump Espresso Coffee Machine, 1100 W - Champagne
De'Longhi ECZ351.BK Scultura Traditional Pump Espresso Coffee Machine, 1100 W - Black
De'Longhi Traditional Pump Espresso Coffee Machine EC146.B
||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Hughes Direct|
|Capacity||1.4 litres||1.4 litres||1.4||1.4||1 litre|
|Item Dimensions||26 x 29 x 31.5 cm||26 x 29 x 31.5 cm||24.2 x 38.2 x 30.5 cm||28.3 x 24.2 x 30.5 cm||19 x 24 x 29 cm|
|Item Weight||4.1 kg||4.1 kg||4.43 kg||4.4 kg||3 kg|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic^Stainless Steel|
|Special Feature||Cup Warmer^Milk Frother^Removable Tank||Cup warmer^Indication light^Removable drip tray^Removable water tank^Steam pipe^Water level indicator^Water tank capacity (1.4 L)||Stylish, High performance and High gloss finish||Removable water tank||Milk Frother^Removable Tank|
|Wattage||1,100 watts||1,100 watts||1,100 watts||1,100 watts||1,050 watts|
The Vintage Icona Traditional Pump Espresso Machine, in cream high gloss finish, is an espresso and cappuccino maker. It is both elegant in design and easy to use, with a simple three-button operating system. Part of the Vintage Icona range of kitchen appliances by De'Longhi, a matching kettle and toaster are available to complement this coffee machine.
The Vintage Icona coffee machine is a must for any budding Barista. The two-in-one professional filter holder holds either ground coffee or Easy Serve Espresso (ESE) pods, while the stainless steel manual milk frothing arm, with variable steam emission, mixes steam, air and milk to produce a rich creamy froth for a tasty cappuccino.
The Vintage Icona ECOV310.BG is built to accommodate two full-sized cappuccino cups or two espresso cups. It features a built-in tamper and an incorporated crema device, for the suitable crema, while the separate coffee and steam boiler ensures faster use and optimum temperature control.
Other features include a removable 1.4 L water tank, cup warmer, removable stainless steel drip tray and built-in tamper.
The Vintage Icona range from Delonghi brings elegance, sophistication and retro design to any kitchen, for an enjoyable breakfast time surrounded by captivating design. Traditional craftsmanship that is re-invented through distinct design, brings together the warm charm of times gone by.
1 x ECOV310.AZ Espresso Machine
1 x 2-in-1 filter holder
1 x full set of instructions
Top customer reviews
There are several downsides to this device:
1) The water container is made from styrene acrylonitrile (SAN) plastic. This is a dangerous type of plastic and it imparts plastic taste to the water. You can test this by putting water in the container, wait a few minutes and drink directly from the container. To reduce the risk to a bare minimum for myself, I only place water in the container the moment I want to make coffee, and throw away any left over water, not leaving any in the container.
2) The frother (plastic) can only be moved sideways, not alongside the machine. This makes it a bit awkward to use.
3) The frother has a helper connected to it. While this helper can be removed, for more control over the frothing process, the main frothing tube cannot stay in place under steam pressure and will come off shooting, if the helper is not connected. To prevent it from frothing and just heating the milk, you need to shove it all the way into the milk to the top.
4) The frother will drip water continuously while the machine is on
5) The tamper (plastic) is almost completely useless. They should have left it out of the design. It's better to not have it, than having a plastic dish sticking out of your espresso device that you can't use. The ideal tamping pressure is 14kg (30 pounds), if you did that on this attached tamper, you'd not only break the tamper, but also the device.
6) The distance between the metal plate and the dripper is only enough to fit a espresso cup or a flat cappuccino cup, not any medium or tall cappuccino cups.
7) The cup heater plate at the top is passively heated, it will not heat up any cup and is only good for decoration.
8) While the the coffee dripping is enabled, the glass will move away due to strong vibration of the device, forcing you to keep it in place by hand or to place something below the cup to prevent it from sliding.
There are also several things I like about this device:
1) It looks beautiful
2) It makes great coffee once you've practised with it and got the amounts and temperatures right.
3) The frothing is correct/nice/creamy, even with the helper.
It makes a gorgeous cup of coffee too, once you get into the swing of stopping it at your taste, short and strong espresso , bit shorter for ristretto or longer for lungo or for the faint hearted longer towards Americano.
this design is an upgrade from its older sibling, the water tank is placed better for access, the steam wand is much more sturdy, the drip tray is easier to take out and wash and the top is metal to act as a cup warmer (though my fine cups rattle too much on it to take a risk)
I really appreciate the choice of ground espresso/ coffee or the ESE style pods (effectively a teabag having an identity crisis) as my husband is notorious for forgetting to empty the grounds, it means a less gross job later to simply pick a cold pod out then wash.
I would heed advice from using its deceased older sibling,
Always wipe the steam wand (dried boiled milk is a git to remove) descale regularly especially in hard water areas, try to use filter water if possible, run a cleaning cycle (run the machine with no coffee to clean out everything) and check the water tank seals regularly for damage and you will enjoy fantastic coffee from a gorgeous machine.
Most recent customer reviews