8 x Lamps Daylight Continuous Lighting Softbox Soft Box Kit Four Head UK Plug 50 x 70 cm Studio Photography
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Continuous lighting, Lightweight, fully adjustable and portable
- Aluminum alloy Light stand:0.68-2m, Section diameter:25mm/22mm/19mm (stronger than others)
- Light bulb: REAL 80W, 5500K, 220-240V, E27, Ra>92
- Soft box: 50x70cm with outer diffuser, four head with upgrade boom arm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: 50x70 Four Head Softboxes
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The light stand(0.7m-2m) is constructed from aluminum alloy and has a two stage adjustable shaft and rubber feet. Original section diameter 22mm/19mm/16mm has upgrade to 25mm/22mm/19mm, giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work. For simple storage and transport, the stand dismounting easily and is very lightweight to carry.
The high quality 5500K 80W bulb produces the ideal light color temperature for product photography ,and yields pictures with an excellent color balance.
The Softbox fits E27 screw bulbs, it includes a slot for a photographic umbrella. Also, it can be adjusted to any angles with the handle design. The lamp holder holds up to four bulbs, each one has two switches on the back so you can turn two lights off at a time reducing the light produced by half if you need it. Also, you can change the lamps if you want. And the boom arm has upgraded, more stable!
Tips: Keeps the light stand's three legs the longest distance, the crossbar level to the horizontal, such setting will perfectly hold your lighting kit.
- Maximum operation height:2000mm
- Folded height:660mm mini height:680mm
- Section diameter:22.8mm /19.5mm/16mm
- Maximum Load Capacity: 3.5 kg
- Watts: 80w
- Color temperature: 5500k
- Lifetime: >8000 hours
- Voltage: 220-240v
3.Four head soft box
- Size: 50x70cm
- E 27 socket with UK plug
- Black outside, sliver inside
- Include umbrella holder
- With outer diffuser cover
- With upgrade boom arm
2 x Soft box with outer diffuser cover
2 x Lighting stand
2 x Four head lamp holder with boom arm
8 x photo light bulb
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ok, so I bought this and spent as I've always been after some studio lighting. I've always been put off by the cheep prices thinking what I get is cheep tac. I saw these and thought that as there over £100 I'd be getting a slightly better quality. How wrong was I.
* Not mega expensive so didn't break the bank but enough to be disappointed with.
* Packaged arrived on time and was reasonable well packed.
* Went together with very little effort. Pretty intuitive.
* Straight out of the box it felt cheep and tacky. I knew immediately that all my hopes on quality were about to be vaporized.
* The frame poles sit in plastic sockets that are pop riveted to an aluminium frame. On account of some of the rivets not being align the table once built is slightly deformed.
* The white PVC sheet that sits on the table is rolled in a tube on arrival and as such has formed a long lasting roll making it tricky to streighten and mount. I guess with time it will settle or I could have at it with a saw.
* The bulbs do get quit hot. How hot I'm not sure as I have not had them long but there massive and make me nervous. They too feel cheep but I know no better so wont yell to loud, just going on gut feel.
Would I have made this purchase knowing what I now know? No I wouldn't.
Value wise, I'd put it at £70 at a push and that's only down to the build quality.
Well packaged throughout, with boxes inside boxes and the lights nicely packaged individually in moulded polystyrene boxes.
Never had one of these before so started putting it together. Easy enough, no problems to report there it's common sense, which is just as well as there are no instructions.
I checked all the bulbs and they all light up great and whats more they can be controlled individually which is a bonus. The stands aren't flimsy they seem perfectly adequate, however, I won't be transporting these much. If I were then maybe I would be concerned as to longevity of those but hey, come on, its £100 all in, if the stands aren't up to scratch I will get some more, but personally I was pleasantly surprised after reading various reviews mentioning flimsy stands of other products so didn't know what to expect. These seem solid enough.
So all in all Im a happy bunny able to snap away.
Two things worth a mention. I see lots of these come with transport bags. This one doesn't, it's not advertised as coming with one but maybe its' expected by some so better forwarned there.
Also, there's no internal baffle / secondary screen. No expert, so maybe it doesn't need this? Love to hear if I should make one???
My conclusion. Bargain! Exactly as described and expected and works just fine so no reason to give less than 5 stars.
The lights themselves are excellent for lighting providing you aren't trying to use a super-niche light range.I have filmed during the night and day and get the same light during both times. I was very happy with the light that I was able to work with and confident that it would translate to the video footage I recorded. I feel that the kit itself leaves something to be desired, the tripods are very lightweight and unless you centre their gravity very well the entire light rig will be top heavy and prone to falling over. The sockets for the lights are screwed and give a grinding nose when fixing the lights in the sockets. This can be somewhat alarming and may leave you over-screwing the bulb in the fixture. To get around this just twist until the light gives a small amount of resistance and then stop.
Setting up the softbox and tripod is relatively straight forward. The kit came very well packed which I was pleased with. To conclude, I am reasonably satisfied with the quality of the product.
Sadly the price really does reflect the quality and if you want something that will last and withstand a lot of de-rigging, please invest in something more expensive. I have now returned this item.
Most recent customer reviews