Customer reviews

Daydream Sleep Mask Travel Set

on 17 May 2014
My street is filled with light, so my room doesn't really get dark at night. Have been using an old long haul freebie until now, but the elastic went.

Package arrived on time. I like the dinky little bag, although there's a bit of a smell to begin with - sorted by leaving the gel and the little bag on the windowsill for a day or so.

This mask blacks out the light completely, even around the nose. I'm falling asleep quicker and staying that way longer. A great buy.
on 11 May 2014
Face mask maybe unnecessary but the sleep mask and ear plugs on string are a useful combo. Sleep mask has useful padding over the nose but is tight over the bridge of the nose - needs to be cut slightly higher or shaped to cover the nose. And the string detaches from the plugs but can be glued back in. All in, still not bad for the price though.
on 31 July 2014
The ear plugs are useless and block out no sound at all! I was mostly interested in the sleep mask which does block out light well, I'm currently living in rented accommodation and am not allowed to install blackout blinds so this sleep mask is exactly what I needed. I'm able to sleep until 7am instead of waking up with the sun beaming in at 4am! The bag is also handy for travelling.
on 12 January 2015
Best sleep mask, I`ve tried so far - just a bit of light is pnetrating, it is soft, helps against head-aches and over-heating, it is compact and looks nice.
on 17 March 2014
This is literally the only thing that blocks out my other half's drunken snoring. It is an amazing product and extremely comfortable, the earplugs take a bit of getting used to but if she spend your nights attempting to sleep next to something that sounds like a rusty chainsaw then, trust me, you'll persevere!!! Thank you DAYDREAM!!!
on 18 January 2015
very good purchase, it blocks the light better that many other masks i used.
i would have given 5 stars but i find it uncomfortable to use with the cool pack..
when i wake up with it my eyes feel pressed. other than that very good item
on 25 September 2014
Really helped with night shift or if struggle to sleep really good quality too
on 7 January 2015
Good item, but I was wondering about the ear plug. It shows in the picture that it have a rope connecting those two but I didn't have those on mine.
on 14 June 2015
on 1 August 2013
well the ear plugs are not very comfortable and the eye mask come off your face if you move slightly and if you fit it tighter it make your breathing a bit harder from your nose. however I must say it is the only eye mask I have used so I can really compare it to anything else